[Michlib-l] Presenter recommendation

Barbara Dinan bdinan at plymouthlibrary.org
Fri May 31 19:10:28 EDT 2019

I concur. I attended a couple of Mary's cooking demonstrations & tastings in the area. When we heard that she did library programs, we invited her to Plymouth for a demonstration on preparing easy and healthy meals. Patrons loved it and are asking us to have her back soon.

Barb Dinan
Plymouth Library
Teen Services