[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Full time Head of Services : Circulation/Tech Services

Brandon Bowman brandon.b.bowman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:08:41 EDT 2019

Hello,

The Mount Clemens Public Library is seeking exciting candidates to fill the
newly created position of Head of Services - Circulation/Tech Services. We
are looking to provide exceptional customer service and innovative
practices that provide the best experience for our patrons. This full-time,
35-hour a week position would be the hub for services within our building
as well as working with the Library Director by providing critical input on
policies and procedures.

Hours would include evenings and some weekends, with a salary range of
$32,000 to $40,000 per year, including PTO and benefits.

Applications will be taken until end of day on Friday, April 12th, 2019.

TO APPLY:  Send Resume, Cover Letter and Completed Application to:

Mount Clemens Public Library
ATTN: Human Resources
150 Cass Avenue
Mount Clemens, Michigan 48043
Or via email : mcpl at libcoop.net
Or via fax: (586) 469 6668
Applications can be found on our employment page -
http://www.mtclib.org/wordpress/index.php/library-employment/

The Mount Clemens Public Library does not send acknowledgement of receipt
of applications.

The Mount Clemens Public Library is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran or disability status.

Thanks!
Brandon

Brandon Bowman