[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation!

Elizabeth Appleton eappleton at sjcity.com
Mon Jul 29 16:10:11 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to recommend a program we had last week at our library - Larry Martin's World War II In their Own Words. Larry has spent over 20 years interviewing and recording the personal histories of veterans. He also travels to libraries to present the interviews and discuss how he started preserving oral history. When planning for the event, Larry was very professional and happy to answer all of my questions. And in front of an audience, he is very engaging and works to bring history alive to some of the younger attendees to the program. His website is: https://lmww2.com/

Kind regards,

Elizabeth Appleton

Technical Services Supervisor
St. Joseph Public Library