[Michlib-l] sensory story time for teens and adults

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Tue Jul 2 13:44:46 EDT 2019

Hi Lisa,
My Adult Services colleague, Ed Niemchak, and I just presented on the monthly adult sensory story time we co-developed 3 years ago on an ALA panel last week (and previously at MLA). Check out our guest post on this topic:
http://brycekozlablog.blogspot.com/2018/09/sensory-story-time-for-adults.html

You can also find information about the story time outline on the Adaptive Umbrella blog (https://adaptiveumbrella.blogspot.com/p/adapted.html), and Ed has just recently become a co-blogger to share his monthly plans!

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

Jen Taggart
Assistant Department Head, Youth Services
Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
(248)642-5800<tel:(248)%20642-5800>