[Michlib-l] New Director at Northville District Library

Susan Wizinsky swizinsky at rc.edu
Wed Jan 9 11:12:13 EST 2019

Welcome, Laura! You will love Northville. I was the YA librarian at NDL
when we planned and broke ground for the "new" library. Northville is a
wonderful community.

Best wishes, Anne!

Susan (nee Petersmarck) Wizinsky

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 10:56 AM Karen Fehl via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
wrote:

> We are pleased to announce that Laura Mancini has been named the new
> Director of the Northville District Library. Laura replaces Anne Mannisto,
> who is retiring January 11 after 22 years with the library.   Laura
> served as the Director of the Oakland County Library for the past 15 years,
> and has spent her 22-year career as a librarian in the public and private
> sectors. She begins her new position on January 14. Please join me in
> welcoming Laura to Northville, and in wishing Anne best wishes on her
> retirement!
>
> Karen Fehl
> Assistant Director
> Northville District Library
> 212 W. Cady St., Northville MI 48167
> 248-349-3020

Susan E. Wizinsky, MSLS
Information Services Librarian,
Ham Library [image: Logo] <https://www.rc.edu/>

Rochester College
800 West Avon Road
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
t: 248.218.2267
e: swizinsky at rc.edu

www.rc.edu [image: Facebook icon]
<https://www.facebook.com/RochesterCollege/>   [image: LinkedIn icon]
<https://www.linkedin.com/school/rochester-college/>   [image: Twitter icon]
<https://twitter.com/rcwarriors>   [image: Youtbue icon]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RochesterCollege>   [image: Instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/rochestercollege/>

[image: Banner]
<https://rc2ru.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=rcemail&utm_campaign=ru>

Rochester College cultivates academic excellence, principled character,
servant leadership, and global awareness through a rigorous educational
experience that integrates liberal arts and professional studies within an
inclusive Christian heritage.

Rochester College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, 230
South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60604. Phone
(800)621-7440