[Michlib-l] employer benefit question

Maureen Derenzy mderenzy at otsego.org
Fri Dec 6 13:30:44 EST 2019

Hello,

Our personnel committee is reviewing benefits (again) and would like to
gather information on employer contributions to a defined contribution
program, especially from other Class IV libraries, county libraries, and
libraries with under 10 full-time employees.  If you would be willing to
share this information off list, I will compile it and make it available to
other libraries.

Is your retirement plan defined benefit or defined contribution?

If defined contribution, how many employees are covered?

What is the employer contribution to your defined contribution plan?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Maureen

Maureen Derenzy, Library Director

Otsego County Library