[Michlib-l] Strategic Planning firms?

Jaclyn Miller Jaclyn.Miller at farmlib.org
Tue Aug 20 12:14:22 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the great responses to my request for information about consultants and firms for Strategic Planning - below are the compiled links and tidbits I received.  I appreciate your time.

·         Midwest Collaborative for Library Services

·         We worked with a small firm called Strategiz, and were very happy with the results. Becky Davenport would be the person to talk to. Her email is beckylynndavenport at gmail.com<mailto:beckylynndavenport at gmail.com>.

·         https://www.libraryiq.com/ - They have been calling me.  I do not have any experience with them.

·         NEW in Ann Arbor
Carrie Auster Hammerman
Organizational Development Director
734-998-0160 x219
http://www.new.org

·         We are currently working with Eric Craymer of Growth Management Consulting Inc.  https://www.growthmanagementconsulting.com/

·         We've used Kimberly Bolan & Associates with great success. Contact info here: http://rethinkinglibraries.org/

·         The Ivy Group - Pam Fitzgerald

·         K2+ Communications - Susan Kennedy

Thanks again!
Jaclyn