[Michlib-l] Recommendations for Dickinson scholar?

Amy Barritt abarritt at tadl.org
Wed Apr 24 10:12:23 EDT 2019

I have a patron looking for an Emily Dickinson scholar, Lesbian Poet, and/or
Queer Historian for an Up North Pride event in Suttons Bay, MI on Monday,
June 17th. Event organizers are screening a movie called "Wild Nights with
Emily." It's about Emily Dickinson's long-term affair with her
sister-in-law. (This is somewhat controversial - we don't necessarily want
someone who'll reject the premise of the film, talking about the
controversy would be good though.) Event organizers have offered to provide
sleeping accommodations for anyone interested.

Feel free to contact me directly if you might know of anyone.

  --
Amy Barritt, MSI, CA (Pronouns: she/her/hers)
Branch Manager
abarritt at tadl.org