[Michlib-l] Continuing ED - Teens in Focus

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Mon Apr 22 17:08:48 EDT 2019

Hi, all-

The registration for the May 24 "Teens in Focus" workshop at Flat RiverCommunity Library is now open. This is a great opportunity for ANY LIBRARYSTAFF MEMBER - not just youth services people! The workshop is FREE for LLC members, and $15 for non-LLC members. Please see the attached flyer,and follow the link to register. Feel free to email or call with any questions.

http://arwen.llcoop.org/eventsignup.asp?ID=2905&rts=&disptype=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&num=0&ad=&dt=mo&mo=5/1/2019&df=calendar&EventType=ALL&Lib=&AgeGroup=&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=&pgdisp=

Thanks, and have a great week!

Britney

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor