[Michlib-l] 2019 A Universe of Stories

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 16 09:53:46 EDT 2018

Hello Summer Reading Program Planners!

Just an update that I have heard the 2019 online manuals and artwork will be loaded soon!  Things are a little behind for CSLP<http://www.cslpreads.org/> this year because of exciting changes to the manual and other business updates.  The shop is open<https://shopcslp.com/> if you'd like to get started on purchasing, feel free to.  I'll be mailing a letter on how to access the online manual, including art work, & the catalog in the coming weeks to your library.

Thank you for your patience,

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan