[Michlib-l] Practical Management or Practical Magic Webinar: The Job Market for New Librarians - Tuesday, November 27, 2018 2:00-3:00 pm Eastern Time

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Thu Nov 15 15:10:50 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

Please consider attending or passing this on to people it applies to.

Practical Management or Practical Magic Webinar: The Job Market for New Librarians

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 2:00-3:00 pm Eastern Time

Please join the LLAMA Practical and Applied Management Committee on Tuesday November 27 at 2pm Eastern Time for “Practical Management or Practical Magic?,” a lively discussion on the topic of the job market for new librarians. This discussion is part of our Supervisory Conversation series, in which we strive to offer a synchronous forum for all interested participants--regardless of your membership status in ALA or your position in a library. Our featured moderators are Polly Boruff-Jones, Dean of the Library at Indiana University Kokomo, and Josephine Tucci, Head of Reference at Berwyn Public Library. This event is open to everyone, no membership in an association required.

1.    Register: https://bit.ly/2QLwHQQ

2.    Submit specific questions/scenarios to address in the webinar: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0PPXLbV8jrGZhwFTn0jPjCBhCfwbw0mZ3VI8Z9DuzGT3MWg/viewform

3.    Take the post-webinar-survey(it will be active at 3:00 pm Eastern Time on November 27, 2018):  https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eXPRhJCNSg07O0B

Sincerely,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Reed
Library Director
N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org<mailto:N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org>
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.

*Please be advised electronic mail becomes a "public record" as allowed under public record laws when sent or received as part of normal business processes.