[Michlib-l] Register TODAY for the 2018 Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference -- Early Bird rates end today!

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Tue May 29 09:46:29 EDT 2018

Forwarded on behalf of the Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference planning committee. Excuse duplicate postings. Please forward to anyone who could benefit from this information! - heather

[cid:image002.png at 01D3F731.EA196F70]

Time is running out to regsiter for this year's Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference.  Head to www.glrsc.org/register-now<http://www.glrsc.org/register-now> to lock in the lowest rate.  Our early bird registration option ends Tuesday, May 29th (TODAY!!).

Your registration gets you access to our two-day event which features a variety of topics and presentation formats, all focused on one of our core professional values-resource sharing.  Whether you work in more traditional areas like interlibrary loan or document delivery or if you are responsible for services like electronic course reserves or open educational resources, this year's GLRSC has something for you.

Check out our full listing of conference events at www.glrsc.org/conference-program-2018<http://www.glrsc.org/conference-program-2018>.