[Michlib-l] MLA Executive Summit advanced rates expire today!

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Fri May 25 10:18:36 EDT 2018

MLA Executive Summit Advanced Registration Rates Expire Today!

Friday, June 1, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
East Lansing Public Library
950 Abbot Rd
East Lansing, MI 48823

Does your leadership team apply the elements of change management and strategic leadership to their decision making?

Join us for MLA Executive Summit as the strategic performance consultants from MBC Training and Development, Inc. explore leadership and change. In part one of our program, our leadership experts will define strategic leadership. They will explain how to craft a vision to align the library for success, and outline the steps you should take to achieve optimal results using strategic leadership throughout your decision-making process.
Part two of our program focuses on change management and how you can apply the necessary measures to impact change. Change management is the discipline that guides how we prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change in order to drive organizational success and outcomes.

For complete details visit the MLA website<http://www.milibraries.org/events/executive-summit2018/>, or register here: http://members.mla.lib.mi.us/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/events/register.html?Action=Register&ConfID_W=205

Rachel Ash
Communications and Membership Coordinator
Michigan Library Association
3410 Belle Chase Way Ste. 100
Lansing, MI 48911
Phone: 517-394-2774 ext. 225
Fax: 517-394-2675
www.milibraries.org<http://www.milibraries.org/>
Connect with us on social media:
Facebook<facebook.com/michiganlibraryassociation>
Twitter<twitter.com/mlaoffice>
Instagram<instagram.com/michigan_library_association>