[Michlib-l] Sad news

Cheryl Burtrum cheryl.burtrum at mcc.edu
Thu May 24 12:18:44 EDT 2018

Great Librarian and wonderful woman.  I grew up at/in her library and
remember all of the fun times at the Millington Library from playing on the
coffee can drums, winning a drawing contest, summer reading, getting the
books from the library and riding home on my bike etc...   She was one of
the reasons I am a  librarian now.   Cheryl Burtrum

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MottLibrary> | Wordpress
<http://mottlibrary.wordpress.com/>  | Get Help <http://libanswers.mcc.edu/>
| LibGuides <http://libguides.mcc.edu/>

*There's an app for that! Get* *mobile access*
<http://libguides.mcc.edu/mobileaccess>* to Mott Library's resources.*

Mott Community College <http://www.mcc.edu/>
1401 E. Court Street
Flint, MI 48503