[Michlib-l] Adult Graphic Novels: Building the Core Collection Compiled List!

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Tue May 15 10:07:39 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

I have compiled the list of the wonderful recommendations everyone sent me
for building our new Adult Graphic Novel collection, I had many requests for
the results to be shared. If a title had more than one recommendation I put
the number of recommendations behind it in parentheses. I also included any
helpful links I was sent.

The top 5 most-recommended series were:

*         Walking Dead

*         Saga

*	Maus 1 and 2

*         Watchmen

*         Sandman

We are very excited for our new collection! I have already begun ordering,
thank you all so much for your help!

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, MLIS

Library Director . Otsego District Public Library

Brighten the Corner Where You Are!

401 Dix Street, Otsego MI 49078

(269) 694-9690

 <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/> www.otsegolibrary.org