[Michlib-l] Great Michigan Read tour with author Kekla Magoon May 15-17

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Mon May 14 11:40:49 EDT 2018

Greetings from Lansing!

This week, we are going to be on the road with X: A Novel author Kekla Magoon for a Michigan Humanities Great Michigan Read spring tour<http://www.michiganhumanities.org/2017-18-great-michigan-read/2017-18-great-michigan-read-author-tours/>.

If you are in or near any of the following communities, you are invited to join us for a presentation, Q & A, and book signing with Kekla Magoon. Thank you to our host libraries for helping to organize this tour, and we look forward to seeing you soon in Marquette, Munising, Escanaba, Sault Ste. Marie, and Petoskey!

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Evening event with the Peter White Public Library
Venue: 217 N Front St, Marquette, MI 49855
Event begins at 7 p.m.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Daytime event with the Munising School Public Library
Venue: 810 State Hwy. M-28 W., Ste. A, Munising, MI 49862
Event begins at 10 a.m.

Evening event with the Escanaba Public Library
Venue: 400 Ludington Street, Escanaba, Michigan 49829
Event begins at 6 p.m.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Daytime event with the Bayliss Public Library
Venue: 541 Library Drive, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Event begins at 1 p.m.

Evening event with the Petoskey District Library
Venue: 461 E Mitchell St, Petoskey, MI 49770
Event begins at 7 p.m. in the Crooked Tree Arts Center auditorium, located directly across the street from the library.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and have an excellent week.

Best,
Katie

Katie Wittenauer
Program Officer