[Michlib-l] magazines

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Fri May 11 12:31:00 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

Just an update that we quoted our periodicals list with Ebsco, MagMall, Popular Subscription Services, and WT Cox. MagMall saved over $600 on a portion of the list, they couldn't quote 100% of the list. I then went back to Ebsco (our current vendor) and they beat it. Saved $800 total. It's worth the effort.

Have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Reed
Library Director
N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org
414-755-6551 (direct line)

[WFB Talks No Back Cropped Small]

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.

*Please be advised electronic mail becomes a "public record" as allowed under public record laws when sent or received as part of normal business processes.