[Michlib-l] Copies of The Paris Wife are available for YOU!

Maureen Baugh Maureen.Baugh at FarmLib.org
Wed May 9 18:50:56 EDT 2018

I have several paperback copies of this title left over from our Everyone's Reading program.  If you are interested in receiving some, please e-mail me directly (maureen.baugh at farmlib.org) and tell me how many copies you need. PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR RIDES #. Great for Book Club collections, if you have one!?

I will divide them up on a first come, first served basis.

Please let me know soon...I'd really like to get my desk back!  ;-)

Maureen Baugh
Farmington Branch Library
Librarian, Adult Department