[Michlib-l] Final Registration Reminder for #MiALA18 Annual Conference!

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Wed May 9 09:05:57 EDT 2018

This message is forwarded on behalf of the Michigan Academic Library Association conference planning committee. Excuse posting on multiple lists. Feel free to forward this information to anyone/group that may be interested in this information. Please send any questions to Rachel Minkin and Shannon White, Conference Planning Committee Chairs, at conference at miala.org<mailto:conference at miala.org>.

[http://www.memberleap.com/message/38099195/1416014175/header_MALA.jpg]

Don't miss out on the 2018 MiALA conference! Registration for the Pre-Conference Workshop<https://www.miala.org/2018_annual_conference_preconf.php> and the Conference<https://miala.org/annual_conference_2018.php> ends on Friday, May 11th! You don't want to miss our Pre-Conference Workshop Planning, Assessing, and Communicating Library Impact: Putting the Standards for Libraries in Higher Education into Action. You definitely don't want to miss our magnificent schedule of breakout sessions<https://www.miala.org/2018_annual_conference_breakou.php>, posters,<https://miala.org/2018_poster_session_informatio.php> and our wonderful keynote speaker Data Driven Detroit<https://datadrivendetroit.org/>! Be sure to register today<https://www.memberleap.com/members/evr/reg_event.php?orgcode=MALA&evid=11431489>!

The Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center is currently completely booked for the conference dates.  If you are looking for accommodations in East Lansing, we have prepared a list<https://miala.org/annual_conference_local_inform.php> of alternate hotels a short driving distance away.