[Michlib-l] Video Games in the library

Katie Rothley krothley at southfieldlibrary.org
Tue May 8 11:28:56 EDT 2018

Hello Michlib!

This inquiry is more for the Metronet libraries, but if you also have video games, please feel free to respond!

	1.  I am wondering how many of you have video game collections.
	2.  How many video games do you own/circulate?
	3.  Where do you go to purchase them?
	4.  Have there been any issues with older games versus newer games, feedback about video game consoles?
	5.  Has there been any maintenance as far as the discs, cleaning, replacing damaged games?
	6.  In what way do you store them? Behind the circulation desk/out in the open on the shelves?
	7.  Do you add/take any additional security measures to the cases?
	8.  What has been the general attitude regarding them?
Thank you very much! Please reply directly to me, off the list.

Sincerely,

Katie Rothley

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Adult Services Librarian