[Michlib-l] New LIBRARY Joins Michigan Activity Pass Program!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri May 4 09:40:35 EDT 2018

Good Morning,

As you are aware, we are constantly adding new partner destinations to the Michigan Activity Pass program. We currently have 443 participating MAP venues. That said, we are always pleased to welcome new destinations. If you know of interested MAP partners in your service area, please reach out to them with this form

http://tln.lib.mi.us/map/Files/MAP%20destination%20participation%20questionnaire%202017.pdf

The new season of MAP kicks off May 24, 2018, which makes this the perfect time to add new MAP partner destinations to the program!

That said, it isn't very often we have the privilege of adding a NEW LIBRARY to MAP. Thus we are very pleased to welcome newly established Bath Township Public Library https://www.bathtownshippubliclibrary.org/ to the Michigan Activity Pass program! Bath Township Public Library becomes the 638th library building to be included in the MAP program.

A big MAP welcome to Sue Garrity, President, Bath Township Public Library Board of Trustees. All the best of success to your new library!

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim F.

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager