[Michlib-l] We need Librarian opinions!

Carol Taggart ctaggart at mihumanities.org
Thu May 3 10:15:09 EDT 2018

Good Morning Michigan Librarians -

Help us shape our future!

As an important statewide partner of Michigan Humanities Council, we value your opinions and input on the future direction of our programs and grants.  Please assist us by taking our short 24 question, 10 minute survey.

This survey focuses on our programs and grants, such as Great Michigan Read, Prime Time Family Reading Time and the Arts & Humanities Touring grants.  Even if you have never been part of one of our programs or grants, we ask you to share your thoughts in our survey.

As a thank you for your time, by fully completing this survey, your library will be entered into our prize drawing for a $500 grant (see the survey for more information.)

We want to hear from you today! Click this link:
http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07efc1i8kljgf2y46q/start

All surveys must be completed by May 15, at 5:00 pm.

(If you have already completed our survey from another source, we thank you!)

Kind regards,
Carol

Carol Lynn Taggart
Communications and Development Officer