[Michlib-l] Local History Books

Elizabeth Appleton eappleton at sjcity.com
Wed Mar 28 16:39:19 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone:

We received a donation of a few books that we have decided not to add to our local history room. They are:

Side-Lights on Maryland History vol 1 and 2 by Hester Dorsey Richardson (reprint in 1997)
Revolutionary Patriots of Anne Arundel County, Maryland by Henry C. Penden, Jr. (published in 1992)
The Founders of Anne Arundel and Howard Counties, Maryland by J.D. Warfield (published 1995)
The Dorsey Family by Maxwell J. Dorsey (reprinted in 2000)
Baptisms and Burials from the Records of Christ Church, Philadelphia, 1709-1760 compiled by Charles R. Hildeburn (reprinted in 1995)
Anne Arundel County Church Records of the 17th and 18th Centuries by F. Edward Wright (reprinted in 1994)

If you have further questions about the items, or are interested in specific books please email me back with the titles and your RIDES number.

Thanks!

Elizabeth Appleton

Technical Services Supervisor
St. Joseph Public Library