[Michlib-l] Have you Registered for the Loleta Fyan Small & Rural Libraries Conference?

Atkin, Evette (MDE) AtkinE at michigan.gov
Tue Mar 27 17:19:54 EDT 2018

Greetings!

This is the last week to register for the 2018 Loleta Fyan Small & Rural Libraries Conference! To register, please visit the Library of Michigan's registration system<https://www.solutionwhere.com/ww/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowConference.aspx?courseNum=109&cId=67&pcId=0> (https://www.solutionwhere.com/ww/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowConference.aspx?courseNum=109&cId=67&pcId=0). For more information on the 2018 Loleta Fyan Small & Rural Libraries Conference, check out the Library of Michigan's Conference Page<http://michigan.gov/fyanconference> (http://michigan.gov/fyanconference).

We strongly encourage you to read the full Attendee Information Packet available at Michigan.gov/fyanconference<http://michigan.gov/fyanconference> before registering online and definitely BEFORE making hotel reservations.

The conference registration is $110 per person. This includes 7 meals and conference materials.  Our special nightly lodging rate at the Grand Traverse Resort is $75.  Please see the attendee packet for complete details on lodging.

A preliminary program showing program titles, dates and times is available on the website.  A full program, with complete descriptions is coming soon.

Presenters should have already received their speaker agreements and information. Please use the information provided directly to you as a presenter to make arrangements.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!  We will be sending out more information about the conference throughout the registration period.

We look forward to seeing you next month!

Evette M. Atkin
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
atkine at michigan.gov<mailto:atkine at michigan.gov>