[Michlib-l] Facilitation training for Michigan library staff - Three opportunities left

Donna Olson dolson at ssldl.info
Mon Mar 26 13:43:19 EDT 2018

Just wanted to say that myself and two colleagues attended this training in
Southfield. It was priceless. It was very hands-on; the tools can be used
in so many situations. Be sure to attend if you can.

Donna

*Donna Olson, Director*

*Salem-South Lyon District Library*

9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178

Phone: (248) 437-6431 ext. 206 | Fax: (248) 437-6593

http://www.ssldl.info | https://www.facebook.com/SSLDL

https://www.instagram.com/ssldl | https://twitter.com/ssldl