[Michlib-l] Volunteering for the Loleta Fyan Small and Rural Libraries Conference

Sarah Hashimoto shashimoto3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:17:19 EDT 2018

 Hello!

It's so exciting! The Loleta Fyan Small and Rural Libraries Conference is
coming up from April 30-May 2 at the Grand Traverse Resort.

We are seeking volunteers to help out at this conference, and we hope that
you'll consider giving us a hand. Volunteers introduce presenters and serve
as room monitors for break-out sessions during this conference. It's easy,
and super fun!

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me off list at
hashimotos at myjdl.com.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you!
Sarah

Sarah Hashimoto
Branch Manager
Jackson District Library
www.myjdl.com

Summit Branch          Henrietta Branch
104 Bird St.               11744 Bunkerhill Rd.
Jackson, MI 49203    Pleasant Lake, MI 49272
(517) 783-4030.         (517) 769-6537