[Michlib-l] interview questions

Joann Crater justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 12:50:20 EDT 2018

Ok I need help....I know most of you realize that most days...lol.  I have never had to hire anyone from outside of the community.I have come to the realization that we will no longer get a worker who plans on staying here forever and whom everyone grew up with.I have 6 applicants for the position.  I need to interview them.  I know mostof this is basic knowledge...but do any of you have a list of questions that I can use to help me? This is a part-time clerk position.Thank you friends!!!

Joann Crater

Director

Hudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)

205 S. Market St.

Hudson MI 49247

517-448-3801

director at hudsoncdl.org