[Michlib-l] Disc repairs for the public

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Wed Mar 14 09:53:49 EDT 2018

We have been considering doing a CD/DVD cleaning program as a fund raiser.
Connie

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 9:44 AM, T.A. Cutler Memorial Library via Michlib-l
<michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Good morning,
>

> If you own a video, game, or audio disc repair system...
>

>    - Do you offer disc repair services to the public, either for a fee or
>    for free?
>    - Did you offer the service at one time and stopped due to problems,
>    cost, or feedback?
>    - If you currently offer such service, what rate do you charge and do
>    you have a disclaimer statement or require a signed waiver regarding if the
>    repair fails?
>

> Thank you!
>
> Jessica
>

> T.A. Cutler Memorial Library
> 312 Michigan Ave.
> Saint Louis, Michigan  48880
>
> (989) 681-5141

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
180 E. Commerce
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not