[Michlib-l] Linda S. Champion Scholarship Awarded -- from Janet Awdey

Lisa Valerio-Nowc lvalerio-nowc at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Mar 8 16:38:11 EST 2018

Dear Friends and Colleagues of Linda Champion --

Another thank you for contributing to the Linda S. Champion Memorial
Scholarship Fund. Over $1800 was raised. Your support created the opportunity for
Heather Rochon of Shelby Township, Michigan to continue her education as a
Library Science student.

Ms. Rochon's experience, background and career goals
reflected the philosophy of our dear friend and colleague Linda:
To serve the community by connecting people, regardless of age, gender, race,
need or disability with information, ideas and enriching
experiences.

We can think of no better tribute to Linda than
to continue her library service ideals in this way.

Please share this with colleagues and friends.

Janet Awdey

Scholarship Committee: Sue Ferrell, Sandy Casamer, Claudia Rzepka, Ron Campbell, Janet Awdey

Lisa Valerio-Nowc
Library Administrator
Royal Oak Twp Public Library
21131 Gardenlane