[Michlib-l] Metal shelving available

Matt Church mchurch at berkley.lib.mi.us
Thu Mar 8 12:45:08 EST 2018

Hi all,

We've been doing some collection moving and weeding recently and have a variety of metal shelving that we're offering up to other libraries. Everything we have is beige and a variety of sizes and styles (flat shelving, angled shelving, flip top for newspapers/magazines). Rather than inventory everything we're parting with, I've attached a couple pictures so you can get a sense of what it looks like. If you have any interest, get in touch with your needs/interest and I can get details to you. There are no brand markings on any of the shelving.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Church, Library Director
Berkley Public Library