[Michlib-l] Supervised Visits at Library

Lynne Wiercinski lynne at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 7 14:49:01 EST 2018

We are seeing an increase in the number of court ordered supervised visits
at our library, where children are visiting with a parent while accompanied
by a case worker.  Other family members sometimes are present.

We are glad to support families however we can..however, our library is
small and sometimes these visits take place during times when other patrons
are browsing or when programs are going on.

Do other libraries allow supervised visits?  If so, do you request advanced
notice or have any requirements?  Any input is appreciated.

Lynne Wiercinski

Director

Ironwood Carnegie Library

www.uproc.lib.mi.us/Ironwood