[Michlib-l] YA group?

Dennis Hillers dhillers at adriandominicans.org
Mon Mar 5 11:01:09 EST 2018

Hello to everyone-

I find myself in a new position in another part time gig where part of my duties are as YA selector and librarian for the first time.  I could use some directions... I'm used to a much older adult population.  Is there a YA SIG or mentoring/mentor program available?

Also, are there interest groups for Cataloging and Collection Development here in MI? I'm already in the ALA IG's for both of these as well as New Members.

Thanks!

Dennis Hillers, MSLIS
Librarian
Adrian Dominican Sisters
St. Catherine of Siena Library, Madden Hall
1257 Siena Heights Dr.
Adrian, Michigan 49221

[cid:image001.png at 01D2D589.EDADC570]