[Michlib-l] Seeking a Floor Piano

stephanie daniels daniels55 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 16:28:24 EST 2018

We bought one last year. It was $79. It is not the best but it works. They are available online.Regards,Stephanie DanielsHartford Public Library

    On Friday, March 2, 2018, 4:09:26 PM EST, Maria Williams via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

 Dear Michlib-
Has your library ever rented a floor piano (a la the kind Tom Hanks and Robert Loggia play at FAO Schwartz in the movie "Big")? If so, from where?
If not, have you ever seen a floor piano set up somewhere in Michigan, like a school or museum? If so, which one and when?
We are considering trying to rent one for our Summer Reading program this year, but I am having trouble finding a local company.
Happy Friday!
Maria Williams, MLISHead of Adult ServicesBaldwin Public Library
300 West Merrill Street

Birmingham, MI 48009

(248) 554-4651

http://www.baldwinlib.org