[Michlib-l] Volunteer Summer Bookbike/Adult Services Internship at the Orion Township Library

Beth Sheridan esheridan at orionlibrary.org
Thu Mar 1 12:29:03 EST 2018

Attached is a job description for an unpaid Summer Bookbike/Adult Services Internship that we have open at the Orion Township Public Library. The internship will include riding our bookbike to events all summer and marketing the library. Other duties can be tailored to the person's interests, including time at the reference desks, programming, or a general overview of the library.

Please reply if you are interested by March 25, 2018
Thanks,
Beth Sheridan

Beth Sheridan
Head of Adult Services