[Michlib-l] AED's in libraries

Holly Kirsten hollykirsten at chelibrary.org
Thu Mar 1 10:44:21 EST 2018

​In addition to the staff training, our fire department replaces the
batteries pads.​

Holly Kirsten
Head of Information and Outreach Services
Chesterfield Township Library

p: 586-598-4900 ext. 235 a: 50560 Patricia St. Chesterfield, MI 48051
w: chelibrary.org

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing