[Michlib-l] 1000 books before kindergarten

Marla Drury mdrury at alma.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 26 15:50:05 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm gathering some info regarding the 1000 books before kindergarten
program. If your library participates, could you please share some
information about your program? We are wondering:

-          How you advertise the program to your patrons

-          What incentives you use to encourage participation/completion of
the program

-          An estimated cost to the library to participate in the program
(incentive purchases, printing, etc.)

-          Participation numbers and trends as the program continued

-          Any other info I might have missed that would be relevant!

Thank you for your input!

Signature