[Michlib-l] Services for adults with intellectual disabilities

Kate Brown librarybrown0628 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:52:27 EDT 2018

Hello,
Does your library offer services to adults with intellectual or
developmental disabilities? I'm particularly interested in people who have
aged out of the school system, so those 26 and older. If you do anything
(programs, volunteer or employment opportunities, special collections) with
these patrons in mind I'd love to hear from you! It doesn't matter if you
work with individuals who are living independently in your community or
with groups who attend day programs or who live together in supportive
housing. Please email me at kbrown at cmpl.org.

This is for an MLA poster session. I will happily share the responses to
this query and my additional research with everyone on MichLib.

Thanks!

Kate Brown
Adult Non-Fiction Librarian
Clinton-Macomb Public Library