[Michlib-l] MCLS soft skills courses

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Wed Jun 20 16:20:36 EDT 2018

All five new soft skills courses offered by MCLS have filled up in record time! We are so pleased that library staff seem to be agreeing with us that these will be valuable workshops, and the benefit to our members we were hoping they would be.

Please note that if you are interested in earning the Certificate of Library Development in Soft Skills, you have three years from your first course to complete all five courses, so if you were only able to sign up for one or two this first offering, you have plenty of time to take the others later. We are planning to offer all of these courses again in the future, so stay tuned for new opportunities. We will send out information on the lists and on our website (https://store.mcls.org/) when new dates are scheduled and added.

Thanks so much for your interest!

Jan Davidson
Administrative Assistant, Member Engagement & Training Coordinator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Phone: 517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>

Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: https://store.mcls.org/