[Michlib-l] Religion in the library compiled

Don Priest dpriest at southgate.lib.mi.us
Mon Jun 18 16:49:37 EDT 2018

Thanks again to everyone who has responded. It's easy to see how this could be a divisive issue, given the variety of answers and viewpoints I've received! Not sure yet what I'll do, or even if something needs to be done, but I'm certainly better prepared to tackle the issue now.

The compiled responses are attached, minus those who wanted to remain private. I left names out in any case, just to be safe.

Don Priest
Southgate Veterans Memorial Library
14680 Dix-Toledo Rd.
Southgate, MI 48195