[Michlib-l] Weddings at your library?

Andrea Ingmire aingpwpl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:43:21 EDT 2018

Anyone out there host weddings at their library? Our policy "allows" is,
but after a rather horrible experience where we had to cancel on a
couple...I am having serious second thoughts whether this is ever a
reasonable use of our facility.

I'm always very happy to allow couples to use our library for photos, but
the ceremony itself has me disenchanted. It's hard enough when you have to
cancel a meeting room reservation because of something happening at your
facility. To cancel a wedding is tragedy to those involved.

Thoughts??

*Andrea IngmireLibrary DirectorPeter White Public Library*
(906) 226-4303 (office)
(906) 250-0080 (cell)
(906) 226-1783 (fax)
*http://pwpl.info/ <http://pwpl.info/>*

**to ensure I am receiving your emails, please discontinue the use of
aing at pwpl.info**