[Michlib-l] Webinar this morning: What to Expect When You're Expecting PLS Data

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Fri Jun 15 09:10:43 EDT 2018

Register now!<https://www.solutionwhere.com/ww/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowCourse.aspx?courseNum=116&cId=67&pcId=0>

Today our Save the Data webinar series continues with "What to Expect When You're Expecting PLS Data". The PLS guru, Joe Hamlin, will walk you through how to access PLS data, also known as the data from the Annual Report/State Aid application.

Why: This webinar is an important step in harnessing all of the data at your finger tips from across the state and country.

When: Today at 11 a.m. Can't make it? Register anyway<https://www.solutionwhere.com/ww/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowCourse.aspx?courseNum=116&cId=67&pcId=0> and you will get a link to the recording when we are done!

Questions, comments, concerns? Feel free to contact me or Joe Hamlin (hamlinj2 at michigan.gov<mailto:hamlinj2 at michigan.gov>)

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kosinski