[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Part-Time Youth Librarian or Youth Librarian Intern

Garrett Hungerford ghungerford at redfordlibrary.org
Mon Jun 4 13:46:05 EDT 2018

Redford Township District Library (Redford, MI) is currently welcoming
applications for a part-time Youth Librarian or Youth Librarian Intern. We
are looking for someone to join our team who can help us serve the
community through their helpful spirit, creativity, and passion for
connecting people to the transforming power of knowledge.

We serve a diverse community and have a passion for creating an excellent
user experience for all 48,000+ residents within our service area. Our
library is a working environment where individuals from all cultures are
valued and each voice is heard.

Please see attached postings for additional details.  Applications will be
accepted through June 18th.

Garrett Hungerford, Director
Redford Township District Library
25320 W. Six Mile