[Michlib-l] ZTE Hotspots

Nannette Miller erlib.director at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:26:12 EDT 2018

We also stopped circulating them. We are going to buy new ones, not ZTE. I
just got a call from Mobile Beacon that they have some in stock now. Sprint
will only replace the ZTE hotspot if the battery swelled or they caught on
fire. Thankfully none of ours did.

Nannette Miller
Elk Rapids District Library

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 1:30 PM, Myla Stuart via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> We have several ZTE Hotspots through Mobile Beacon/Sprint.  Due to the
> notice from Sprint on the hotspots overheating our board decided not to
> circulate them (liability issues) until we hear further from Sprint.  Is
> any other library doing something different?
>
> Thanks for the help:
>
> Myla
>
> --
> *Myla-Jean Stuart, Director*