[Michlib-l] Job Opening Capital Area District Libraries Leslie Branch

Atkins-Eddins,Angela eddinsa at cadl.org
Tue Jan 30 15:03:34 EST 2018

The Capital Area District Libraries (CADL) is looking for someone to lead the Leslie  Library located in Leslie, Michigan.  CADL has branches located throughout Ingham County and serves over 238,000 community members.  We are interested in a leader who understands public libraries and is committed to the CADL Mission Statement.  The successful candidate will have excellent communication and supervisory skills as well as interest in serving the greater Leslie community.

Qualified applicants can apply using our website at www.cadl.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cadl.org&d=DQMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=J0pHouZ_Iq0iBfm1YjOazg&m=MdN6lGiiApQZfEPccWHxr_5xT3KwIdx-vmdaSwwLBCI&s=icansukVFd065_Z7swC3Uy3TfeMJOhVIP4E8kGlAR1c&e=>.

Angela Atkins
Human Resources Assistant
Capital Area District Libraries
517-367-6338 (phone)