[Michlib-l] Glossy Label Protectors

Brenna Wade bwade at hillsdale.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:13:36 EST 2018

We have 5 boxes of glossy label protectors that we are giving away for free, as we do not use them. I have attached a picture of the boxes. There are 4 boxes of 1.5" h x 2" w "Ultra-Aggressive Label Protector" 250/roll and one box of 1.5" x 3.25" "Clear Glossy Label Protectors" 250/roll. The single box looks like some of the labels have been used, but it looks like a majority of the labels are still there. The "not for books" note on the boxes is just an internal note to help us differentiate between our label protectors.

If you are interested, please specify off list which type of labels you want, along with your RIDES code.

Thank you,

Brenna Wade
Public Services Librarian
Hillsdale College Mossey Library