[Michlib-l] "Founding of America Tour" is Filling Up Fast!

Historical Society of Michigan hsm at hsmichigan.org
Tue Jan 23 16:48:28 EST 2018

Are you looking forward to warmer weather?

Join Michiganders on the Road in May and discover how the United States
originated with our "Founding of America Tour!"

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/founding-america-to
ur/>

Our seats are filling up fast-don't miss out!

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/america-tour-regist
ration/> Register today.

<https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/founding-of-america-tour.
pdf> See the detailed itinerary

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/america-tour-regist
ration/> Register today

<https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/founding-of-america-tour-
registration.pdf> Download the registration form

The Founding of America Tour takes place May 3-11, 2018, and departs from
the HSM offices in Lansing, Michigan, with two pickup stops in Ann Arbor and
Toledo. A detailed itinerary can be found on our website. Reservations can
be made by mail, going online, or by calling (800) 692-1828.

  _____

  _____

The Historical Society of Michigan is our state's oldest cultural
organization, founded in 1828 by territorial governor Lewis Cass and
explorer Henry Schoolcraft. A nongovernmental nonprofit, the Society focuses
on publications, conferences, education, awards and recognition programming,
and support for local history organizations to preserve and promote
Michigan's rich history.

  _____

For more information on the Historical Society of Michigan, please visit
<http://www.hsmichigan.org/> www.hsmichigan.org or e-mail us at
<mailto:hsm at hsmichigan.org> hsm at hsmichigan.org.

  _____

The Historical Society of Michigan

5815 Executive Dr. . Lansing, MI 48911

Phone: (517) 324-1828 . FAX: (517) 324-4370

This e-mail is sent to our members and friends to keep you updated on
historical activities and opportunities to learn more about our state's
history. To opt-out, please respond to this e-mail with "remove" in the
subject line.