[Michlib-l] JOB Director of Library and Academic Support Services

Tessa Betts tessabetts at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 13:11:39 EST 2018

Henry Ford College in Dearborn is still accepting applications for our
Library Director position. This is a union position and you would be
supervising both the library and the learning lab staff. We are hopeful
that sometime in the not-too-distant future we will have the funding
necessary to renovate that library, so if that is your jam, then this could
be your chance. The starting salary range is  $83,305 - $90,172, ultimately
determined by the college president, however the contract has yearly raises
built in.

If you are interested, you can apply at: https://hr.hfcc.edu/ and click the
"Jobs" link to apply.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Tessa Betts
User Experience Librarian
Eshleman Library
tbetts2 at hfcc.edu