[Michlib-l] Boosting Posts on Facebook

Ashlee McClaughry (Roseville Public Library) amcclaughry at roseville-mi.gov
Tue Jan 16 12:35:58 EST 2018

Hello!

We're interested in trying to boost some of our Facebook posts about our programs, and I was wondering if there were any libraries out there that had some success in using the post boost? How much did it cost? What did you do that made it successful? How often do you use it?

If others are interested in the response, I can compile a list and send out the results.

Thank you!

Ashlee McClaughry, Systems/Children's Librarian

Roseville Public Library

26777 Gratiot Ave.

Roseville, MI 48066

586-447-4553

amcclaughry at roseville-mi.gov

[1509406362735_rsvlogochildrenssmall.png]