[Michlib-l] copies of X: A NOVEL & Great Michigan Read partnership opps still available

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Thu Jan 11 12:29:24 EST 2018

If you are interested in becoming a Michigan Humanities Council 2017-18 Great Michigan Read<http://www.michiganhumanities.org/2017-18-great-michigan-read/> partner and receiving 30 copies of X: A Novel, reader and teacher guides, and promotional materials, there's still time to register.

Non-profit organizations - including schools and libraries - can fill out the "Become a Partner" form<http://www.michiganhumanities.org/become-a-partner/> on the Michigan Humanities website. Please spread the word to your colleagues in libraries, schools, and other interested non-profits across Michigan. We currently have more than 250 partners registered, but we have a large supply of books and look forward to continuing our distribution in 2018.

In March and May, the book's authors will be traveling around the state for community conversations and presentations, so keep an eye out for those details about Ilyasah Shabazz and Kekla Magoon's tour stops.

Questions? Contact me directly at kwittenauer at mihumanities.org<mailto:kwittenauer at mihumanities.org> or via (517) 372-7770.

Thank you!
Katie

Katie Wittenauer