[Michlib-l] Please forward this message to your reading club coordinators!

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Jan 10 14:54:55 EST 2018

Hello,
Just a note to remind libraries across Michigan that the Library of Michigan has purchased a 3 year contract (and an option to renew) with Demco for Wandoo Reader.

Here is a link to the original demo of Wandoo Reader for MI Libraries: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/720916075562255107 (They do ask you register to login & watch)
If you're interested in offering the online reading club database to your community than you can complete the site request form (I will email you a link if you have permission from your library director) and Wandoo Reader will get you a login within a week or two.

Wandoo Reader can be used for any style reading club you wish to create - 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten, Adult Winter Reads, Teen Groups, etc.  Please check out the intro webinar above and check with your director to sign up for an account.  Demco is offering 1st Wednesday of the Month trainings as well as individual library assistance.

CSLP Updates for Summer Reading

  *   I've been forwarding the newsletters to this list, so I hope you've had a chance to catch-up on those.  If not, December's issue<https://us13.campaign-archive.com/?e=&u=043a7515ceb3ad45bdd2dd405&id=c19fd8bc0a> is available online.
  *   4 Easy Ways to Get the Most Out of Your CSLP Online Manual<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y_o1DAvCEk> - take a few minutes to watch this video and don't forget to login to CSLP to access your online manual!
  *   Seeking themes for 2020 and 2021!  Please complete this form<https://goo.gl/forms/1kLwIetIXOKugwAo1> with any suggestions this week!

This project is made possible by grant funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) administered by the State of Michigan through the Library of Michigan.

Thank you,
Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan